Checklist before starting your car
Avdhesh Kumar at 04:03 PM - Oct 12, 2011 (20 months ago)
Total Views: 400 Share it on Facebook
Before starting your car, just briefly walk around to visually check-
- Tyre pressure and condition - This may help in observing air leaks in Tubeless Tyres, which occur over a long time.
- Any Oil & Coolant Leaks - These are not common but may avoid catastrophic failures in your car.
- Wiper Blade condition - Get your Wiper blades replaced, if these are weared out. Wiper blades is not a costly affair.
- Body Scratches deep enough to cause rust.
- Rear View Mirror condition - For comfortable driving
- Top Wash
- Remove any leaves, dirt etc